The 1990's saw the explosion of soap stars becoming pop stars. And it wasn't just an Australain thing. Yes, Neighbours and Home and Away may have paved the way, but the stars of Coronation Street, Eastenders, Emmerdale and more soon followed.
Join us, as we discuss the soap stars who became pop stars in the 90's including:
- Kylie Minogue
- Dannii Minogue
- PJ and Duncan
- Nick Berry
- Martine McCutcheon
- And more...
Dedcapod now has a premium subscription feed on Patreon where you can get access to shows early and in video format, plus:
- Bonus shows, including Emma's top 10 men and 90's TV shows reviewed
- Your own episode where you can put forward a top 10 of your choice
- You'll get a shout out on the main show
- Behind the scenes content
- And you'll get to help choose the direction of the show
To sign up, or for more information, click here: https://www.patreon.com/decapod
Find more Decapod goodness here:
TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@decapodtv?
Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/decapodpage
Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/925981717961498